23rd to 25th October 2015
Melbourne’s Sweetest Day Out!
The biggest live event in Australia for cake decorators, home bakers and food lovers. If you have a passion for baking, cake decorating, or just love cakes, breads and other delicious temptations, then you’ll love the Cake Bake & Sweets Show. It’s the ultimate foodie’s experience…a three-day live event devoted to the world of baking and the art of cake decorating.
This one-of-a-kind event is packed with celebrity demos, classes, and interactive workshops. Learn new skills and techniques, get top tips and baking advice, sample and buy tasty treats, stock up on the latest supplies, attend book signings with your favourite baking stars, and much more. Suitable for everyone, it’s a great day out with family and friends!
Here is a taste of what you can experience at Cake Bake & Sweets Show:
- Live Theatre Demonstrations with favourite world class Chefs, Bakers and Decorators
- Willy Wonka Chocolate River & Garden – a huge garden made of chocolate!
- The Exhibition floor – discover and shop for the latest supplies, tools, books, appliances etc
- The Producers Marketplace – sample and buy delicious baked goodies and tasty treats
- Hands On Cake Decorating Workshops/Classroom Demonstrations/Make & Take Classes
- Art of Cake Challenge – beautiful wedding cakes, fantastic novelty cakes, the best in sugar craft!
Note: While at the Show check out Chocolette Patisserie’s stall at M25…amazing macarons, cakes
and patisserie delights! Read about owner/chef Colette’s great background story in Gourmet Magazine.
Image Courtesy of The Good Food & Wine Show 2015
About Connie Lambeth
During many years as an Early Childhood Teacher and an Educator conducting Health Programs in Primary Schools, my interest in healthy foods and healthy living evolved. These days I love creating delicious vegan and vegetarian dishes, particularly if such meals and recipes can be shared with others. Philosophy classes have further reinforced my constant fascination with the seemingly mundane and occasionally quirky little things in life, with quite a few decades of experience to draw upon! I have always had a passion for writing and my previous career ensured plenty of practice. Subsequently this interest has inspired me to share my culinary adventures with the Australia Times Gourmet Magazine. Meanwhile my thoughts on all manner of topics head in the direction of The Australia Times Life and Love Magazine.
Profile: View Connie's profile here