The 18th August: just your average Saturday. Not this time. This is the day that we celebrate the glorious beverage of Pinot Noir!
Edenvale alcohol removed wine is here to help you enjoy a few glasses of Pinot Noir without any of the side effects. Forget waking up with a hangover or a collection of regretful text messages on Sunday morning!
Edenvale’s Premium Reserve Pinot Noir is a delicious mix of perfectly ripe sweet cherry and mulberry fruit with hints of earthy and savoury tones. This delicate yet divine blend is created with the best South Eastern Australian wine grapes and contains zero standard drinks. How good it that?
Pinot Noir Day is not to be celebrated alone, invite some friends around and enjoy each other’s company with a bottle of Pinot Noir and a cheese platter. We have the perfect recipe to add to your plate – wine-soaked berries with baked brie. This addition is guaranteed to be a hit and will bring some warmth to these chilly nights.
Wine-soaked Berries with Baked Brie
½ cup Strawberries
¼ cup Blackberries
¼ cup Raspberries
2 tspn Brown Sugar
Edenvale Pinot Noir
1 Brie cheese wheel
1 stick French bread
- Combine the Pinot Noir, berries and brown sugar in a small saucepan, using enough wine to just cover the berries.
- Bring to the boil for 15 minutes or until the wine has thickened, stirring occasionally. Take off heat and cool down for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Slice French bread and place in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden-brown.
- While your bread is baking, take the Brie cheese wheel out of its packaging and place in oven for 10 minutes or until it has melted in the middle.
- When Brie has melted, place on a cheese board and scoop the berries on top. Surround the cheese with French bread and enjoy!
**Recipe and Image Courtesy of Edenvale/Supplied by Evil Twin PR