1. Travel 300 million years back in time at Melbourne Museum
Dive into the Devonian sea for a prehistoric Virtual Reality experience or fly into the Carboniferous era and create a Meganeura (massive dragonfly).
2. Extended opening hours for Jurassic World: The Exhibition
Jurassic World: The Exhibition will be opening earlier and closing later these school holidays from 9:30am – 6pm starting 17 September – 2 October.
Get in quickly as the exhibition must close 2 October!
3. Whirligigs and thingamajigs at Scienceworks
Build and create a wind-powered machine, mini pinball machine and challenge yourself at our Test Lab workshops. Or, drop in with the family for general tinkering in The Shed at Test Lab!
Sign up on arrival, workshops for 10-15-year-olds.
4. Share your story at the Immigration Museum
Craft an image that tells your immigration story and include it in our family album.
5. See The Secret Life of Pets 3D at 2D prices at IMAX Melbourne
For one bustling Manhattan apartment building, the real day starts after the folks on two legs leave for work and school.